Saturday, November 24, 2012

Would You Do This?

Could you, would you? If they were green and hadn't been lying in the dirt?

Christian and I have started watching reruns of Lost, and I just saw the episode where John Locke meets his birth father for the first time, prompting me to wonder—if my long-lost father suddenly appeared in my life needing a kidney, would I give him one? (As far as I know I don’t have a long-lost father, but you get my point.)

Other kinds of “what ifs” began coming to mind, and I thought it would be fun to share. So, would you …?
  • Steal money from your child’s piggy bank?
  • Tell your boss he has bad breath?
  • Read your spouse’s/significant other’s diary?
  • Drink milk past its expiration date?
  • Give a stranger a ride?
  • Return an item you broke for a refund?
  • Lie about your age?
  • Lie about how much money you make?
  • Tell  the cashier that he gave you too much change?
  • Leave the bathroom without washing your hands?
  • Eat green eggs and ham?
  • Wear the same underwear two days in a row?

Feel free to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment