|Could you, would you? If they were green and hadn't been lying in the dirt?|
Christian and I have started watching reruns of Lost, and I just saw the episode where John Locke meets his birth father for the first time, prompting me to wonder—if my long-lost father suddenly appeared in my life needing a kidney, would I give him one? (As far as I know I don’t have a long-lost father, but you get my point.)
Other kinds of “what ifs” began coming to mind, and I thought it would be fun to share. So, would you …?
- Steal money from your child’s piggy bank?
- Tell your boss he has bad breath?
- Read your spouse’s/significant other’s diary?
- Drink milk past its expiration date?
- Give a stranger a ride?
- Return an item you broke for a refund?
- Lie about your age?
- Lie about how much money you make?
- Tell the cashier that he gave you too much change?
- Leave the bathroom without washing your hands?
- Eat green eggs and ham?
- Wear the same underwear two days in a row?
Feel free to add to the list!